les_roms-clodogame Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Can we please have an official rulebook

Répondre au sujet    les_roms-clodogame Index du Forum » Accueil » Ambassade Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Can we please have an official rulebook
Auteur Message
Steadman

Message Can we please have an official rulebook Répondre en citant
Hi,

So today I was laddering with my Hunter and bumped into a Secret Mage on my promotion match for legend. The Mage played out three secrets, I had a Flare, I played the Flare thinking it'd get rid of them all and Counterspell stopped Flare going off. This ultimately cost me the game, as the Flare then failed to remove his Ice Block and that extra turn was game deciding.Now, I'm not here to complain about the interaction between Counterspell and Flare; it makes a certain amount of sense (even if I do find it a bit inconsistent with other secret-destroying effects in the game), and there are plenty of other posts out there talking about the same thing, now that I've checked, so there's no point me making a big deal out of it again. What I would like, however, is some sort of an official rulebook, so people can look up these weird card interactions and priority orders and familiarise themselves with them.

For More Details:-
Online Video Advertising

Mer 18 Avr - 13:38 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 18 Avr - 13:38 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    les_roms-clodogame Index du Forum » Accueil » Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation